What is the HOA?
The Hunters Ridge Home Owners Association (HOA) belongs to you, the homeowners and residents of of the Hunters Ridge Community. The HOA Organization Structure is based on the Articles of Incorporation, Covenants, and Community Participation.
What does the HOA do?
The Articles of Incorporation say the HOA is to:
- Provide for maintenance, preservation, and architectural control of the lots and common areas of Hunter’s Ridge.
- Promote the health, safety, and welfare of Hunter’s Ridge residents.
- Maintain, administer, and enforce the Covenants and collect and spend assessments and charges.
- Fix, levy, and collect assessments laid out in the Covenants.
- Make rules and regulations for use of common area.
- Regulate external design, appearance, and locations of improvements “so as to preserve and enhance values and to maintain harmonious relationship among structures and the natural vegetation and topography.
How is the HOA structured?
Volunteers are always welcome. Please feel free to contact one of the board members for more information about starting a new club, serving on the HOA board, or any other involvement in your community.